For the purposes of this Statement, “Personal Information” means information that is personally identifiable to individuals. “Non-Identifiable Information” means information that cannot be associated with or traced back to specific individuals with any certainty.
HOW AND WHEN FRAM + SLOKKER COLLECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
FRAM + Slokker collects personal information from individuals on a voluntary basis through surveys, contest entry forms, registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents both online and offline. The personal information includes contact information (name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.), demographic information, household information, preference information and transaction-related information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY FRAM + SLOKKER
- to communicate with individuals;
- to understand individual needs;
- to promote and offer products, services and special offers that meet individual needs or that might be of interest to individuals based on information provided and approved by FRAM + Slokker;
- to provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that is part of FRAM + Slokker’s ongoing service with its customers; and
- to conduct, process and complete transactions with FRAM + Slokker’s customers. The information also enables us to develop and customize our products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers. FRAM + Slokker may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY FRAM + SLOKKER
- when FRAM + Slokker has received consent to do so or under limited circumstances, specifically described at such time as personal information is collected;
- when FRAM + Slokker, in good faith, believes the law permits or requires such disclosure;
- to affiliated and associated companies within FRAM + Slokker and only for the purposes as described herein – these affiliated and associated companies and their respective employees are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described herein;
- to its agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service customers – these third parties and their respective employees are only provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described herein; and (v) in the event of the sale of FRAM + Slokker, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY FRAM + SLOKKER
At such time as personal information is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, such personal information will be made non-identifiable or destroyed.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
FRAM + Slokker collects and uses non-identifiable information to assess the effectiveness of website content and traffic. This allows FRAM + Slokker to improve the quality of visits to the website by streamlining visitors’ ability to navigate these sites and develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to visitors. Aggregate non-identifiable information is used to
perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of individuals, and to measure demographics and interests.
WEBSITES OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES
Websites operated by FRAM + Slokker may contain links to other websites that may collect personal information. This Statement does not extend to the data collection, disclosure, use and retention practices of such third parties and FRAM + Slokker does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of such third parties. Individuals should read the privacy policies of such third parties, and make an informed decision about whether or not to visit such websites and/or provide personal information to such third parties based upon their privacy practices and individual discretion.
SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
FRAM + Slokker has taken measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances. Personal information is stored in confidential databases and locations in the Greater Toronto Area. These sites have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under the care and control of FRAM + Slokker. Any information transmitted via the Internet, however, may be intercepted by third parties. FRAM + Slokker does not assume any liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. FRAM + Slokker employees are restricted from using and disclosing personal information collected by FRAM + Slokker other than in accordance with this Statement.
ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Individuals have the right to access, verify and correct or amend all of their personal information collected by FRAM + Slokker. FRAM + Slokker believes that it is imperative that personal information be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. Accordingly, to help FRAM + Slokker keep personal information as current as possible, FRAM + Slokker encourages individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their personal information collected by FRAM + Slokker as often as necessary. To access, verify and correct or amend personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT
To file a complaint with FRAM + Slokker concerning the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information, please email email@example.com. All complaints will be investigated by FRAM + Slokker as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation of complaints and will be notified of any relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
THE CHOICE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TO RECEIVE CERTAIN INFORMATION AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Individuals always have the choice whether or not they wish to supply FRAM + Slokker with personal information. Individuals wishing to ‘opt-out’ of receiving certain information and promotional materials from FRAM + Slokker or who otherwise object to the collection, use and disclosure policies as provided under this Privacy Statement, are asked to contact the Privacy Officer at FRAM + Slokker by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt-out opportunities are also provided in other circumstances such as in certain promotional mailings. Individuals are reminded that the decision to withhold personal information or to object to the use and/or disclosure of personal information as provided in this Privacy Statement or in any agreement between such individuals and FRAM + Slokker, may, in certain instances, limit their ability to complete purchases of FRAM + Slokker products and services and limit their ability to access or take advantage of certain promotions and features. Your personal information is obtained and used only with your consent, which may be expressed or implied depending on the circumstance.
PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED AS PART OF PURCHASE TRANSACTION
Additional personal information, in excess of what is outlined in this Statement, may be required to facilitate the successful completion of a purchase and sale agreement between FRAM + Slokker and a purchaser. Where additional personal information is required or collected, the agreement of purchase and sale will outline the conditions on which such personal information is collected, retained, and/or distributed. When a conflict exists between this Statement and the applicable agreement of purchase and sale, the agreement of purchase and sale will govern.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF STATEMENT
This Statement has been adopted by FRAM + Slokker as of October 2021. Revisions to the Statement will be posted on www.collingwoodquaycondos.com as soon as practical.
FRAM + Slokker attempts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and current, but cannot guarantee that all information presented here is accurate, free of errors and up-to-date. As such, FRAM + Slokker urges you to use this website for information and illustration purposes only, and to consult a sales representative at our sales centre for the most current and accurate information. All illustrations are artist’s concepts only, and actual appearance may differ. Floor plans and room dimensions only apply to one of the elevations shown, and may be different for other elevations. Actual usable floor space may vary from stated floor areas. Specifications, dimensions, plans, elevations, prices, terms, conditions, subdivision configurations and all other information contained on this website is subject to change without notice, and is subject to construction variances. In the event of any disagreement or inconsistency between the information on this website and the information available at the sales centre, the information at the sales centre will prevail. E.& O.E.